Xbox Tech Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 22 April 2012

The True Road To Somewhere

Posted on 21:18 by Unknown
In the last 2 weeks...
we flew on a lear jet...
went from being eagles to salukis
gained a football team

became "Under Armour" people 

and found a probable new high school in a town of five thousand

this is kind of how I feel when I wake up each morning

or actually kind of like this

even though I really should feel like this


because I believe this!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Emotions in Motion, Faith, Maddening Orange Leather Ball, moving, Our Buddy Wilson | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Stronger
    Let's just be honest here... my life lately has featured all flavors of meltdowns. There's the HomeAloneMeltdown WalkingAtTheParkMel...
  • Metta World Peace and Cuba Gooding Jr.
    Oddly, the last few days I've had these two men running through my head. You may think it's strange, and so do I. But I do have reas...
  • The Last Sliver of Summer
  • The Gap
    I 'm looking at Ellie as much as I can. I'm keeping my eye on that GAP in her mouth. I'm enjoying it like I would a warm cup of...
  • This is What I See...
    .... W hen I look into the wide world around me. L e TT er S . That bright blue day out on the farm, Christmas Day, I just started takin...
  • Entrepenuers
    These kids learn quickly! I gave the girls a handful of tattoos and a wet rag and told them to have fun. 10 minutes later, they had set up t...
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • LOVE to you
    Ellie, Feb 2008
  • Desperate Days Call for Desperate Measures
    On a day when I had my children shovel 6 inches of snow off of our entire driveway... (1 hour of energy burned) and took them sledding on an...
  • Airport Security Diaries
    On our way to Cancun, we got to experience the newfangled x-ray machine at our local airport that looks like something Captain Kirk may have...

Categories

  • 365 Days Older
  • Accomplishments
  • Achievements
  • All in a Day's Work
  • Alma Mater
  • Babysitters
  • Baptism
  • Being Crafty
  • Beth Moore
  • Bible Studies
  • Big Cedar
  • Blessings
  • Blog Awards
  • Blogging about Blogging
  • bloglifting
  • books
  • Bouncing Babies
  • Bowling
  • Boxing This One Up
  • Bump in the Road
  • Busyness
  • Camp
  • Caroling
  • Christmas
  • Church Stuff
  • Come for a Visit
  • Comic Relief
  • Compliments
  • Concerts
  • Contests
  • Cool Stuff
  • Cousin Power
  • Creative Writing
  • Cul-de-sac
  • Disney
  • Dogs
  • Easter
  • Embarrassing Episode
  • Emotions in Motion
  • Explaining What I Just Said
  • Faith
  • Fall
  • Family
  • family time
  • Fashion Sense
  • Father's Day
  • favorite things
  • Field Trips
  • First Day
  • Flashback Friday
  • Food and Recipes
  • Football
  • For the Love of Animals
  • Fourth of July
  • Friends
  • Full Circle Moment
  • Fun
  • Funny Farm
  • Game Day
  • God's Green Earth
  • Gotta Vent
  • Grandparents are Grand
  • Granny
  • Granny's House
  • Growing Up Before My Eyes
  • Guilt
  • Gusto
  • haiku
  • Halloween
  • Having a Boy
  • Headlines
  • History
  • Imagination Station
  • In All Things Give Thanks
  • Inspiration
  • iphone
  • Jenks
  • Joy
  • Just Win Baby
  • Kanakuk
  • Kidlife
  • legos
  • Letterboxing
  • Life in Christ
  • Living Out Loud
  • Maddening Orange Leather Ball
  • Media
  • meme
  • Memories
  • Metro Christian
  • Milestones
  • Momdom
  • Mother's Day
  • Movies
  • moving
  • Museums
  • Music
  • My Crazy Thoughts
  • New Life Ranch
  • New Years Eve
  • New York
  • OKC
  • Oops
  • ORU
  • Other Bloggers
  • Ouch
  • Our Buddy Wilson
  • Parenthood
  • Park
  • Perfect Pairings
  • Performances
  • Photography
  • Picnik
  • Politics
  • Prayers
  • Princess of Hearts
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Queen Kamryn the 1st
  • Questionable Mothering Practices
  • Questions
  • quilting
  • Quilts
  • Rain
  • Redbud Valley
  • River Inn
  • Sadness
  • Santa
  • School is Cool
  • Scrapblog
  • Scrapbooking Pages
  • Sick
  • Slideshows
  • Snow
  • Sports
  • Spotlight
  • Spring Break
  • Stillwater
  • Summer
  • Swimming
  • Tagged
  • Tahlequah
  • Thanksgiving
  • The 3 Pretty Princesses
  • The Duke of Rough and Tough
  • things kids do
  • Things Kids Say
  • Thomas
  • To Be Named Rae
  • Tommy Boy
  • Tornado
  • Traditions
  • Travel
  • Uncles
  • Under the Weather
  • Valentine's Day
  • Videos
  • What a Mess
  • Wild Child
  • Williams
  • Wilsons
  • Winter
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Works for Me Wednesday
  • XC
  • Yuck

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • Metta World Peace and Cuba Gooding Jr.
      • Stronger
      • The True Road To Somewhere
      • Feels Like I'm Leaving Eden
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (49)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (109)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2008 (137)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2007 (99)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile